The CalSTRS Administrative Services Branch is seeking a motivated individual to work as an Associate Governmental Program Analyst in the Human Resources Division.
The Administrative Services Branch provides Human Resources, Facility Management, and Procurement Management services to internal and external business partners. We strive to provide assistance that is friendly, accurate and efficient while enhancing CalSTRS’ ability to provide the best services possible to our members.
It is the purpose of Human Resources to support the total operation in meeting its goals through its most valuable resource—its PEOPLE. Human Resources is committed to building a successful and sustainable workforce of engaged employees.
This team researches best practices, designs and delivers targeted learning opportunities and recommends development opportunities provided by third-party vendors or institutions of higher education.
Under the direction of the Staff Services Manager I (SSM I), Learning and Development Manager, this position will apply the fundamentals of adult learning principles to develop and deliver various training classes to CalSTRS employees, and perform a variety of training-related activities.
In addition to evaluating each candidate's relative ability, as demonstrated by quality and breadth of experience, the following factors will provide the basis for competitively evaluating each candidate:
• Knowledge of adult learning principles and instructional design models
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• Ability to provide high level of customer service
• Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative and independence
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
• Ability to effectively manage multiple and competing deadlines
• Creative problem solving skills
• Detail oriented
• Knowledge of or ability to collect, track and report data
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to make recommendations and sound decisions
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2010
• Enjoy working in an open space environment with a collaborative team approach
• Have good attendance, be punctual and dependable
• Demonstrate ability to work with others as a contributing team member
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills
ASSOCIATE GOVERNMENTAL PROGRAM ANALYST
$4,784.00 - $5,988.00 A
© ATD Sacramento Chapter Mail@tdsac.org
Thanks to the generosity of QuestionPro and its Survey Software we are able to track new and exciting data for our stakeholders. QuestionPro's advanced features allow us to collect responses and distribute vital information to participants.