Organizational Change Manager - Sacramento, CA
The Organizational Change Manager (OCM) is responsible for initiating and managing change in an organization. The OCM executes organizational change management processes and manages the change lifecycle over a project in accordance with the Organizational Change Plan including leading the development of the processes, procedures, and methods.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Organizational assessment
• Communications plan development and execution
• Stakeholder analysis/profiling
• Change readiness assessment development and analysis
• Leadership alignment and action plan development
• Training plan and curriculum development
• Organizational infrastructure analysis and impact assessment
• Lead the development of the processes, procedures, methods, and tools for the establishment of programs for training, coaching and mentoring
• Lead the development of the methods and tools for team building
• Lead/facilitate organizational change management throughout the project
• Facilitate alignment between Client and other vendor's organizational change management methods, processes, and standards
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE): *
• At least six (6) years’ experience leading organizational change management strategy, planning, development, and delivery associated with enterprise changes of structure, systems or processes
• At least two cases where OCM principles and practices were applied for a complete lifecycle project
• At least three (3) years’ experience defining enterprise or organization Vision and Strategy documentation interactively with client leaders
• Has methodology for delivering OCM capability or is willing to learn and use a methodology for consistent implementation
• Experience assessing cultural change readiness, developing change management plans, and implementing large-scale cultural shifts
• Experience developing and executing communication, training, and transition management plans
• Experience in developing communications to varying audiences in support of change management
• Experience evaluating and establishing training programs
• Experience in leading business areas and project teams to define and implement business impacts for process and system changes
• Experience in meeting planning and facilitation
• Knowledge of Organizational and Cultural Change Management best practices
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate complex subject matters to multiple levels of recipients
• Experience in both business and technical writing
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Office * Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
• At least one year of experience working within a formal Project Office, PMO, or equivalent
• Over 4 years of experience using formal organizational change management tools (e.g.,
competency profiles, roadmaps, discipline models, etc.)
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION:
• Bachelor's degree in Organizational Behavior or related discipline.
• Master's degree preferred
If you or someone you know is qualified, please apply online or send your resume directly to
Delegata is an EOE/M/F/V/D employer.
© ATD Sacramento Chapter Mail@tdsac.org
Thanks to the generosity of QuestionPro and its Survey Software we are able to track new and exciting data for our stakeholders. QuestionPro's advanced features allow us to collect responses and distribute vital information to participants.