eLearning Designer - Sacramento, CA
The eLearning Designer develops online courses through the application and utilization of adult learning principles and eLearning tools. This position provides expertise regarding eLearning format integrity and new learning technologies. Working with subject-matter experts and vendors, the Learning Designer creates engaging online content to facilitate the achievement of organizational goals.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
• Design, develop and revise eLearning compliance courses. Manage content review process, validating learning objectives and course effectiveness.
• Establish best practices surrounding content development, materials, media and testing, including creating design templates and identifying opportunities to streamline the production process.
• Develop storyboards and scripts with text, voice, sound, and graphics.
• Review deliverables for completeness, compliance with standards, consistency with design documents, and confirmation that learning objectives were met based on results of analyses; create and execute functionality test plans.
• Maintain an understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance.
• Work with Manager, Learning Services to leverage current content authoring technology and anticipate industry trends and eLearning best practices.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Education, Management, Business, Educational Technology or a related degree is required.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3 years' experience in eLearning instructional design and content development required.
• Strong knowledge and application of adult learning theory and instructional design principles with a focus on eLearning/virtual design and training methodologies utilizing the latest interactive learning technologies.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate with, influence and impact people at multiple organizational levels.
• Proven ability to design engaging eLearning training programs.
• Able to effectively articulate and communicate instructional requirements for content, clarity, style, spelling, and grammar.
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Strong working knowledge of recording and editing audio and video using eLearning development tools.
• Proficiency with content authoring tools including Articulate Storyline.
• The ability to show examples and prove experience with Articulate Storyline.
Golden 1 Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
Use our Online Employment Application
Golden 1 Credit Union
Please see job description.
© ATD Sacramento Chapter Mail@tdsac.org
Thanks to the generosity of QuestionPro and its Survey Software we are able to track new and exciting data for our stakeholders. QuestionPro's advanced features allow us to collect responses and distribute vital information to participants.