Technical Writer - El Dorado Hills, CA
This is Ramesh from Benvia LLC. I have a Job opportunity as "Technical Writer" would appreciate if you can let us know your interest in this Job.
Job Title : Technical Writer
Locations : El Dorado Hills, CA
Duration : 6+ months CTH (purely CTH )
Interview : phone and in person is a must
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
Job Description & Responsibilities include:
· Researches, designs, and prepares paper-based and online job aids, reference materials and audit documentation.
· Employs appropriate documentation development methodologies to ensure that the information developed is relevant, readily understandable, and easily accessible.
· Must be knowledgeable regarding current technical communication standards and styles as well as cutting-edge applications for creating online and hard copy materials. Is able to function independently with minimal oversight and direction.
· May instruct and guide lower level technical professionals. Assignments are broad in nature and complex in scope.
· Typically designs and develops approaches that are implemented by others.
· Ability encompasses in-depth knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization.
· Generally requires 5 to 8 years of professional experience directly related to all aspects of the primary product, program or technology. Fully competent professional.
· Superior writing skills
· Adult Learning
Nice to have:
· IT Policy experience
· Society for Technical Communication or American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)
· Process development and documentation skills
Thanks & Regards
Work: (732) 917-4883
Fax: (908) 548-0859
© ATD Sacramento Chapter Mail@tdsac.org
Thanks to the generosity of QuestionPro and its Survey Software we are able to track new and exciting data for our stakeholders. QuestionPro's advanced features allow us to collect responses and distribute vital information to participants.