Associate Pension Program Analyst - West Sacramento, CA
Multiple Positions (Make sure to write your best SOQ and include CalSTRS core competencies).
Subject matter expert in the areas of the Teachers’ Retirement Law and California Code of
Regulations that Member Account Services has responsibility to administer, including creditable
compensation, creditable service and membership. Serve as the primary contact for Executive
Staff, management, staff, school employers and stakeholders regarding the Teachers’
Retirement Law and California Code of Regulations. Respond to inquiries from other
governmental agencies, including the Legislature and Governor’s Office. Review employer
documentation for compliance with the Teachers’ Retirement Law and California Code of
Regulations. Maintain a working knowledge of the Secure Employer Website, corporate
database, Contribution Account Portal and other related systems.
Independently research and analyze laws, regulations, and procedures in order to ensure all
training materials are consistent with the Teachers' Retirement Law, regulations, and
procedures. Develop and maintain all training materials for internal staff and school employers
including materials on the Secure Employer Website. Deliver training to division staff, other
CalSTRS business areas, school employers and other stakeholders. Maintain training
curriculum in order to properly identify training objectives and desired outcomes. Refine, revise,
and maintain training curriculum in order to properly identify training objectives, delivery
mechanisms, desired outcomes, and appropriate course length. In state travel may be required
Develop new procedures and job aids, and recommend changes to existing procedures and job
aids based on the Teachers’ Retirement Law, regulations, system changes and division
objectives. Maintain working knowledge of the division’s procedures. Conduct annual review of
all procedures and job aids for compliance with laws and regulations. Maintain conformity with
the approved format, and version control for procedures and job aids. Maintain Information
Security Office standards for all training materials and presentations
Curriculum Design Specialist - Rancho Cordova, CA
Can you count digital media, content development, and training as tools in your toolbox? Are your communication and collaborative skills stronger than steel? Do you have a desire to go global with your gifts? Our Sales and Client Delivery teams are looking for an innovative Curriculum Design Specialist who can create and deliver trainings. In this role, you’ll be responsible for delivering a consistent message and experience for our new hires, and designing ongoing training for new products and programs, globally
Curriculum Design Specialist at VSP Vision Care will:
AppleCare Senior Technical Advisor Trainer - Sacramento, CA
An AppleCare Sr Technical Advisor Trainer (Flex Trainer) delivers AppleCare training programs on an as-needed basis. They also provide contact center support in customer facing roles. The Sr. Technical Support Advisor Trainer will work with the AppleCare Training Team to ensure the overall quality of training programs. This is a work from home position and we can consider candidates from cities across the US-you do not need to live in the city this is posted in to be considered
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 1-2 years work experience in a training environment or capacity preferred.
Dean of Learning Resources - Sacramento, CA
Under the general direction of the Vice President of Instruction, the Dean of Learning Resources provides leadership in the areas of Library, and Tutorial Services including the Tutoring Center and Writing Center. The individual also provides oversight of Academic Computing, Media Services, Distance Learning and its development, and the use of Instructional Technology. It is expected that the individual will work collaboratively with the Dean of Information Technology in order to provide both leadership and support in the infusion of technology with curriculum and instructional programs across the campus.
● Functions as the first line administrator working with faculty and staff in the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of instructional programs and services of the Learning Resources Center.
● Provides leadership in faculty recruitment, program development, and program review for all programs and services of the Learning Resource Center.
● Provides leadership in building, maintaining, and maximizing the impact of library collections and services.
● Initiates and administers grants.
● Coordinates the development and scheduling of course offerings provided through the Learning Resource Center, such as Learning, Tutoring and Academic Technology; Library; Library and Information Technology, and Human Services. Monitors and schedules the open learning laboratories offered through the Learning Resource Center.
● Recruits, hires, supervises and evaluates faculty and staff in the areas noted.
● Develops and manages the budget for all areas supervised.
● Maintains current knowledge of trends, technologies and techniques in library services, tutoring, instructional technology, and distance education.
● Advocates for and provides leadership for the integration of technology in the teaching and learning environment. This includes the development of distance learning classes and the enhancement of classes with multiple delivery systems.
● Assists in the development of partnerships with external agencies relevant to the disciplines included in the Learning Resources and Division, including articulation with regional high schools, colleges and universities; agreements for student placement; and business and industry workforce development as appropriate.
● Assists in the development of partnerships with external agencies, particularly as they relate to the delivery of distance education.
● Oversees development and implementation of program advisory committees and works with the committees as well as industry representatives to identify industry trends and program needs analysis.
● Promotes staff development and supports a climate which fosters innovation and academic excellence.
● Works with faculty and college and district technical staff to evaluate and select computer software and hardware and related instructional equipment that support the services provided by the Learning Resource Center.
● Develops and manages appropriate grant opportunities and collaborative projects.
● Provides appropriate area oversight in the remodeling and expansion of facilities.
● Prepares and assists in reports as necessary for the Vice President and President.
● Promotes collegial atmosphere within Learning Resources Division and throughout the college and district.
● Works with the division and college as well as other colleges in the District to review, implement, and coordinate the College and District Strategic Plans.
● Promotes a climate that encourages and supports cultural competency.
● Willingness to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends when necessary.
- Lotus Notes and system configuration experience preferred
Instructional Systems Specialist - McClellan, CA
The Education Office has the responsibility for planning, developing, implementing, directing, evaluating and coordinating the overall education programs at the Northern California Health Care System (NCHCS). Primary responsibilities include all forms of educational development including administrative training programs, Continuing Medical Education (CME), academic affiliations, computer training, employee education and career development, with an integral role in facility workforce development and succession planning. The Instructions Systems Specialist has the primary responsibility for analyzing, evaluating and designing adult educational activities. The incumbent will work in close collaboration with NCHCS staff to develop online and in-person instructional programs and materials. Working collaboratively, the incumbent will employ expertise in learning theory, pedagogy, and assessment to support the organizations instruction program. The Instructional Systems Specialist will participate in the organizations instruction program. The Instructional Systems Specialist will participate in the organizations extensive instruction program by planning, delivering and assessing employee requested instruction sessions. The incumbent will work with colleagues in the Education Department to develop online and in=person learning materials. The incumbent will also need to collaborate with the VA Library Network Office (LNO) in order to maintain and continually improve upon available library resources. The incumbent will also need to work with the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM) in order to be able to have access to Docline and Interlibrary Loan programs managed by the National Library of Medicine (NLM). In general the incumbent will also need to participate in local, regional and national library networks and maintain good working relationships with other health care information professionals, such as Northern California / Nevada Medical Library Association (NCMLA). Additionally, the incumbent will perform reference material technical service functions including library reference material management, cataloging/classification, acquisitions, procurement, physical processing, and accountability of materials, both in person and virtually. This position reports directly to the Learning Resources Officer/Designated Learning Officer. Work Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8:00am to 4:00pmPosition Description Title/PD#: Instructional Systems Specialist/11523-0Rotating Shift: NoRequired to work Holidays and/or Weekends: NoFair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): ExemptBargaining Unit Position: Yes RELOCATION EXPENSES: are not authorized for this position.
Primary focus for this position is implementation and oversight of the integrated workplace safety and environmental, health and safety programs at designated facilities.
Essential Functions:• Implementation of the integrated workplace safety and environmental, health and safety programs at designated facilities.
• Coordinates facility activities of diverse and complex scope to reduce the risk of human injury, potential liabilities and loss of company assets.
• Serves as a liaison for regulatory agencies and/or communities.
• Provides guidance on and ensures compliance with Federal, State, Regional and Local laws and regulations regarding occupational safety and environmental health.
• Coordinates completion and submission of regulatory reports within time frames.
• Manages and/or conducts audits, analyzes and evaluates various safety programs.
• Implements a system for investigating and reporting all incidents that involve patients, staff and visitors injuries, occupational illnesses or property damage.
• Analyzes data to identify workplace safety, and environmental health and safety risk trends, recommends and monitors actions to mitigate hazards and develop prevention strategies/programs.
• Acts as a resource to internal customers on all matters related to workplace safety and environmental health and safety.
• Reviews and revises Environmental of Care policies.
• Implements training programs for management and staff, using KP National and Regional curricula.
• Schedules and manages drills and ensure all drills are critiqued and documented.
• Conducts Level 1 and 2 ergonomic worksite and/or task evaluations.
• Attends and facilitates meetings.
• Uses a variety of software applications to research, compose reports, analyze data, and present information using written and multi-media strategies.
Basic Qualifications:Experience• Minimum four (4) years of environmental health and safety administration / management or work place safety, disaster management experience in a health care setting.
Education• Bachelor's degree in environmental health and safety, natural science, engineering, health care or related curriculum OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field required.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration• N/A.
Additional Requirements:• Demonstrated knowledge of California laws and regulations as they to workplace safety, environmental, health and safety.
• Consulting, collaboration and team development skills required.
• Must be proficient with PC applications, including word, spreadsheet, database, and presentation graphics.
• Strong customer service and communication skills, with ability to compose reports.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Preferred Qualifications:• Industry safety certification (CSP,CIH, HEM, CHMM, etc ) preferred.
Financial Sales Education Consultant - Rancho Cordova, CA
The Financial Services Education Consultant provides financial services product education and sales skills development primarily to Exclusive Financial Specialists. Additionally, education to our field sales leaders and Exclusive Agencies. Utilize your coaching and consultative skills in this role. You would be an intregal part in the succuss of our Financial Specialist. You would assist with identifying and installing new partnerships. This is a mobile role and you would be working in the field.
© ATD Sacramento Chapter Mail@tdsac.org
Thanks to the generosity of QuestionPro and its Survey Software we are able to track new and exciting data for our stakeholders. QuestionPro's advanced features allow us to collect responses and distribute vital information to participants.