Systems, Training, Engagement & Projects Manager - Sacramento, CA
The CalSTRS Disability & Survivor Benefits Division is seeking a motivated individual to work as a Pension Program Manager I or Staff Services Manager I in the Systems, Training, Engagement and Projects (STEP) Unit.
The STEP Unit handles four critical functions: developing and delivering training for adult learners; developing and maintaining the division’s forms, letters, procedures and job aids; leading Change Management activities related to business transformation; and providing oversight and knowledge for systems development and enhancements for both normal business needs and the Pension Solution project.
We are seeking candidates who can:
• balance the strategic alignment between training initiatives and business goals
• guide the division’s support activities that impact benefit payments
• represent the division’s activities relating to the organization’s major business initiatives to modernize the pension administration system
• demonstrate behaviors that model being adaptive, supporting the division through organizational change activities
• perform the STEP Unit’s most sensitive and complex work while leading a team of training and system analysts.
You will find additional information about the job in the Duty Statement.
Does this opportunity seem right for you? If so, apply today.
Filing Deadline: January 13, 2020
© ATD Sacramento Chapter Mail@tdsac.org
Thanks to the generosity of QuestionPro and its Survey Software we are able to track new and exciting data for our stakeholders. QuestionPro's advanced features allow us to collect responses and distribute vital information to participants.