District HR Trainer - Sacramento, CA
· Function as an internal consultant to assess, measure, and enhance the performance of associates.
· Facilitates general and specific training programs for organization associates.
· Conduct associate orientation and introductory training for quick integration into the organization.
· Work with HRBP on continuous development and training needs for the district.
· Coach and provide instruction for all associates at all levels.
· Ensures appropriate training aids are used.
· Track all training for each associate in the district.
· Track and analyze training programs effectiveness.
· Ensure consistent application of training standards throughout the district.
· Participates in associate meetings and communicates any concerns to management.
© ATD Sacramento Chapter Mail@tdsac.org
Thanks to the generosity of QuestionPro and its Survey Software we are able to track new and exciting data for our stakeholders. QuestionPro's advanced features allow us to collect responses and distribute vital information to participants.