Training Coordinator - Rancho Cordova, CA
The Training Coordinator supports and supplements the Business Systems Configuration Support department and the trainer/functional expert roles by assisting with scheduling and organization of classes, assigning trainers, interfacing with management regarding training needs, creating and preparing materials, and training.
The position is also responsible for coordinating support efforts for new implementations throughout Dignity Health Medical Foundation and other entities requesting start-up and support on the GECB IDX practice management system.
- One (1) year event planning or previous coordinator experience required. Physician practice / medical office experience preferred.
- High School Diploma required. College level education preferred. Courses in education and training desirable.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient in use of office equipment.
- Must be able to learn practice management (GECB IDX) quickly.
- Strong customer service and telephone etiquette skills required.
- Must have strong organizational, technical communication and project management skills.
- Must be able to work independently and with teams with a focus on outcomes.
- Must be able to travel including outside of Sacramento area to support new medical groups.
- Previous Flowcast and Access DH experience preferred.
Dignity Health Medical Foundation, established in 1993, is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation with care centers throughout California. Dignity Health Medical Foundation is an affiliate of Dignity Health - the fifth largest hospital system in the nation - with hospitals and care centers in California, Arizona and Nevada. Today, Dignity Health Medical Foundation works hand-in-hand with physicians and providers throughout California to provide comprehensive healthcare services to the many communities we serve.
As Dignity Health Medical Foundation continues to grow and establish new premier care centers, we provide increasing support and investment in the latest technologies, finest physicians and state-of-the-art medical facilities. We strive to create purposeful work settings where staff can provide great care, while advancing in knowledge and experience through challenging work assignments and stimulating relationships. Our staff is well-trained and highly skilled, qualities that are vital to maintaining excellence in care and service.
© ATD Sacramento Chapter Mail@tdsac.org
Thanks to the generosity of QuestionPro and its Survey Software we are able to track new and exciting data for our stakeholders. QuestionPro's advanced features allow us to collect responses and distribute vital information to participants.